Work number - M 3 AWARDED
Karpikova O.A., Golovchenko I.O.
Presented by the National Aerospace University "Kharkiv Aviation Institute".
Important scientific and technical problem of development of conceptual structural and technological solutions for increasing of functional efficiency of products of aerospace equipment from polymeric composite materials has been solved in the work.
The following scientific principles and methodology have been developed:
1. Correction of mathematical models of properties of honeycomb sandwich with use of experimental data.
2. Technology of increase of level and stability of physical and mechanical characteristics of strength of skins of honeycomb sandwiches from polymeric composite materials at cutting-down of duration of their curing process.
3. Rational design and a selection of constructive-bearing schemes of products of aerospace equipment from polymeric composite materials.
The following were developed and implemented:
1. Technological modes of correction of physical and mechanical characteristics of honeycomb core and its strength properties by results of realization of a method of imposing of matrixes and realization of parameters of glue joints of the honeycomb sandwiches providing the regulated bearing ability at the dosed putting glue on butts of honeycomb core.
2. The optimized technology of molding of skins from polymeric composite materials and their consequent gluing with honeycomb core guaranteeing quality of the received material and allowing to reduce a heat treatment cycle, to lower energy consumption and to increase strength characteristics of critical products from polymeric composite materials for products of aerospace equipment.
3. Recommendations about formation of rational constructive-bearing schemes of products of aerospace equipment from polymeric composite materials which application is shown on the example of the most widespread units of transport planes: door, stage and trap of the cargo hatch.
Relevance of tasks, what have been solved in the work, testifies to world level:
1. The method of purposeful updating of physical and mechanical characteristics providing creation of honeycomb core with the raised functional characteristics was for the first time developed.
2. Conceptual approach is for the first time given and the method of improvement of technology of molding of coverings of honeycomb sandwiches from polymeric composite materials was developed.
3. Approach for rational design and modes of increase of functional efficiency of products of aerospace equipment from polymeric composite materials was for the first time given.
Due to introduction of methods of rational design of designs and advanced technology of molding of composite details the superficial mass of aerospace products was reduced by 1,5-2 times, costs of production are significantly reduced, and in the operation increase of functional properties of products is confirmed.
Scientific results of work are presented in 1 book, 17 articles (including 6 in the collections of work that included in scientometric databases), 20 publications in materials of conference and abstracts of reports.
Total number of publications of authors is 64.