Work number - M 31 FILED
Presented National Aerospace University “KhAI”
D.Sс. Morozova O. I., Ph.D. Nicheporuk A. O., Ph.D. Tetskyi A. G., Ph.D. Tkachov V. M.
Goal of the work: ensuring cybersecurity of industrial and web-oriented systems and networks by developing and implementing appropriate methodologies (concepts, principles, set of models, methods) and technologies in the industry, as well as in training cybersecurity specialists during the acquisition of professional knowledge
The scientific and applied problem that is solved in the work is the development of models, methods and technologies for ensuring cybersecurity of mobile systems, web-oriented systems based on content management systems, virtual networks that provide their interaction, and a methodology for training cybersecurity specialists.
Novelty of scientific results:
1. The concept and principles for ensuring cybersecurity of industrial and web-oriented systems and networks are proposed.
2. There have been developed a model of convolutional neural network based on the use of mixed data and a method for detecting malware in the Android operating system based on the processing of calls to the application software interface (API) and a set of permissions.
3. There have been developed information technology methods for ensuring cybersecurity of web-oriented systems based on content management systems, based on assessing the susceptibility to common attack scenarios and choosing the most effective means of protection.
4. Models and methods for ensuring cybersecurity of virtual networks based on using the concept of virtual tunneling on the Internet have been developed.
5. There have been developed a methodological framework of creating information technology and a model of digital knowledge platform for using in dual system of specialists training during acquisition of professional knowledge.
6. Methods of technologies for ensuring cybersecurity of industrial and web-oriented systems and networks have been introduced.