Work number - M 11 AWARDED
Authors: Shevchenko O.M. Sukhodub I.O., Buyak N.A., Bozhko I.K.
Presented by the National Technical University of Ukraine "Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute", Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine.
Theaim of the work is to increase the level of buildings energy efficiency by improving existing and developing innovative management methods for assessing energy conservation; development and implementation of the latest buildings energy supply systems; implementation of the energy management system.All these tasks are performed taking into account the energy, economic and thermoeconomic parameters of the objects based on the energy rating; taking into account the interconnection of energy generation sources, thermal protection and the selected level of thermal comfortin premises; development of dynamic models of buildingthermal stateand power supply engineering systems.
The authors developed methodological aspects of buildings energy audit on the example of educational facilities, taking into account the specificsof educational institutions; the method of choosing a heat source in combination with the building's enclosing structures based on the integrated value function is proposed; dynamic models of building thermal stateare created; the effectiveness of ventilation systems with heat recovery is investigated.
The results of the work are of great practical importance:
- the existing approaches have been improved and innovative approaches to energy management have been developed; the system of optimization and management of energy consumption and energy saving processes in educational institutions was created; the energy rating was established and an energy efficiency level assessment of 115 higher education institutions was conducted; measures to increase energy efficiency in educational facilities are proposed; methods of determination of reasonable energy costs are proposed;
- thermal comfort models are proposed and implemented, which allow to determine the optimal energy demand for heating;
- the method of choosing the thermal protection of the building envelope in the complex with thermal energy generation source has been created, which allows to systematically approach the economic justification of the design and research decisions of the new construction;
- the exergy approach to the building as a whole is proposed, which makes it possible to optimize the use of energy of the building both during construction and during operation, that is, during the entire life cycle;
- dynamic models of the building thermal state are created and implemented in practice, which allow to implement intermittent modes of heating and energy recovery ventilation with significant increase of energy efficiency;
- the research was carried out and the optimal modes of public building heating system operation with the application of heat pump technology were established.
The offered model of energy consumption and energy saving processes management is realized in Igor Sikorsky KPI, the results obtained and the experience of implementation allow recommending its introduction in other educational facilities, which are subordinated to the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine. The results of research related to this scientific work are implemented in: State Enterprise "Research Institute of Building Constructions" (Kyiv), Ukrainian Social Investment Fund (Kyiv), Center for Resource Efficient and Clean Production (Kyiv), Ministry Education and Science of Ukraine (Kyiv), National Technical University of Ukraine " Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute", Kremenchuk Mykhailo Ostrohradskyi National University, LLC The plant of power equipment "DAN", LLC "Center of water purification".
According to the results of the research, four candidate dissertations have been defended. The main results are reflected in 107 scientific works, 5 of them are monographs, 57 are in periodical specialized professional publications (8 of them are in journals included in Scopus international scientific database and 14 in foreign journals), 5 certificates of copyright registration are received. Total citations: 27 (Scopus) and 163 (Google Scholar), h-index = 3 (Scopus) and 7 (Google Scholar).